§ 1.General provisions.
The products sold are intended for consumer use and marked as 1.4G NWP manufactured goods
2. Regulations set out the terms and conditions of sale by the TTC CAPITAL LTD, which sells fireworks over the Internet via the website: www.ultras-europe.com.
3. Any person placing an order in store www.ultras-europe.com is required to read the following terms and conditions.
4. In accordance with applicable laws, pyrotechnics may purchase only persons 18 years of age or older and meet any other necessary conditions laid down the rules in force in their country of residence.
5. When making an online purchase, the customer acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the provisions of these regulations and fully accepts it.
§2.Placing an order and its execution.
2. Request is made by selecting the appropriate products along with the quantity and clicking "buy" . After confirming the selection, you are transferred to the page you choose payment method and manner of receipt of order.
3. TTC CAPITAL LTD reserves the right to refuse an order, if the data provided by the customer will be incomplete, or if the data provided is incorrect or inconsistent with the real.Www.ultras-europe.com does not take responsibility for the consequences of a false indication of the customer data.
4.Customer is informed about making an order by electronic means (e-mail). All information on the order fulfilment time and the number of the shipment and contact the courier service will be sent to the mailbox of the client. Any order changes will be sent by to the e-mail address or a phone number specified by the client.
5.Delivery and shipping time of the orders is calculated from the receipt of the payment or transfer confirmation and depends on the weight of products purchased by the customer and the method of delivery.
6. Shipping the goods is possible when your order is complete, it means that every product from your order is available in the storage. Duration of completion of the order: 2-7 days.
7. Estimated delivery time from the date of dispatch of the package is 5-7 working days. The Purchaser shall be informed about sending the package via e-mail, along with a tracking number.
§3.Prices and payments.
1. All prices are gross prices and do not include delivery costs.
2. Each transaction is confirmed with fiscal receipt or invoice after prior notification of its desire to be received.
1. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (OG No. 27, item. 271, as amended. d.) the buyer has the option to return products purchased within 14 days from the date of purchase (receipt of products) while maintaining the account (receipt)
2. Damaging the parcel during transport will be considered only on the basis of an application filed with the courier company employee at the time of delivery.
3. Physical defects (damage) should be notified without a delay, at the latest within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Complaints are recognized in the period of 14 working days from the date of notification by
4. Refunds are made within 7 days from approvement of the complaint.
5. Complaints made after more than 31 days may not be accepted.
Please note: Due to the increased control of courier companies in the European Union caused by a wave of immigration, the expected delivery time may change. Standard delivery time, which is 2-7 working days can be extended to 14 days.
If you do not receive the parcel within this period, please contact customer service - email@example.com
In case of not receiving the shipment within the deadline described in
§5.Protection of personal data.
2. Purchaser personal data shall be processed by the safety rules required by the Law on the protection of personal data and will not be shared, sold, or lent to other persons or institutions, which do not apply the situation when the request for data comes from the government agency or is authorized by the law.
§6. Final provisions.
1. Seller reserves the right to change prices, quantities, removal
2. In matters that are not regulated by the relevant provisions, the Civil Code regulations are applied: the Act of 30 May 2014 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (OG 2014 No. 27) together with other provisions of applicable law.